Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My junior year of college is coming to a close in about 3 1/2 weeks. That seems pretty crazy to me. The once distant future seems to be approaching faster and faster and I can't really see what is coming. For some reason I've never dealt very well with change.

I don't normally embrace change. I hate having to separate from friends and family, because I'm not very good at long distance communication. I'm hoping this little blog might help with that.

Lately, however, I am more than ready for a change. I feel strongly that the main reason God directed me to Savannah was to bring me and Janelle together. Of course I have learned a lot here at school and I have really enjoyed my time here, but I do not believe that this is where I am meant to stay and I am terribly excited to know what is in store for us.

Hope you have a great week.

No comments: