Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dimple


Check out the cuteness I stumbled across yesterday while I was photographing in the woods. Dimple, everyone. Everyone, Dimple. Janelle and I took him to the vet right after we found him. He has a little eye infection and upper respiratory infection, which I got anitbiotics for. He was a little fiesty at first, but now that he has had a little more time to adjust to life outside the thicket he has calmed down a lot. I really wish I could commit to keep him right now, but unfortunately there are a number of iffy factors. Really what I hope is that I can find a wonderful long-term home for him.

5 comments:

Janelle Proulx said...

ahhh all I want to do is go play with it. Dimple makes me so happy.

Eli Moody said...

He is a really cute little guy! I hope he's able to come to Nashville.

Janelle Proulx said...

looking at these pictures makes me so happy. He was so malnourished and I am so glad we were able to offer him a better life and bring him to good health. What a bundle of joy!

Julia Tiller said...

Hey Chris! I am in Madison, Alabama for the rest of summer. Are you in Nashville? I'd gladly make a day trip up there if you are! What are you doing for summer?

Julia Tiller said...

Chris, I will come visit you soon for sure, then! Does June 28th or 29th sound good?