Monday, July 28, 2008

wow! what a day/weekend/week/summer/life!

hi this is what ive been upto.
ive been working most of the summer at my usual bakery/cafe resteraunt which is swell.
ive been playing tennis and volleyball and frisbee golf AMAP.
hanging out with my awesome fam.
and i finally just last week after months of waiting and pining and taking no action and dreaming,
i got a very functional new camera lens for my camera! hoo-raw!
and this past weekend me and my good friend tetra took a trip out east to visit our good friend micah and to check out penland school of crafts. and tetra visited another friend of hers too.
so heres some pictures from our escapades last weekend and my life before.












































1 comment:

Janelle Proulx said...

Sunflowers!

You are looking very handsome.

and Tetra's new-ish glasses look really cute!

Miss youuuuuu